Thursday 1 September 2016

LES VACANCES SONT TERMINÉES, VIVE LA RENTRÉE DES CLASSES!!!

NEWS FROM THE FRENCH CORNER-TMA

The count down is on, and here at TMA, we are excited to welcome you back to school.
I have been working through the summer to make this coming school year fun and full of activities.

I would like to remind everyone from grades 1 to 8 to bring a 'cartable' (binder) to keep all your French material in the same spot. Everyone knows by now how full they can get, so a 1 inch, 3 ring binder is what you need. You can personalize with a French flair (which we will do on the first day of class).

See you soon!!!

A note to all the parents.
Once again this year, I will be sharing my time between TMA and SJA. I will be at The Maples every other day which will be easier on the students, with no long periods without French on some of the weeks.

I am always available by email: jvilleneuve@themaplesschool.com
                                                    jvilleneuve@stjudesacademy.com

Please, do not hesitate to reach out to me should you need additional information or if you have concerns.

À bientôt,

Madame V.