Thursday 26 March 2020

NEWS FROM THE FRENCH CORNER

TO ALL STUDENTS AND THEIR PARENTS.
Thank you for being so pro-active this week with the homework and completion of tasks. Bravo.

Grade 8 and 9 French
Most of the work has been completed in google class, and I will continue to communicate with you this way. Please turn in/submit your answers for chapter 1, and remember to write the # number of the question (or write the questions). Next week, I will add video chat (google hang out on Monday with the class, and I am learning to use Zoom as well.

Grade 5/6 Thank you for your submissions. If you have not yet submitted your task, as well as reading the assigned pages, please do so today. Next week, we begin learning 'le futur proche'. I am working hard to learn to use Zoom, and See-saw.

Grade 3/4 Wow, well done this week, and I am so proud of how you took on this work...you are pros!

Grade 1/2 It was great to see how hard you have been working. I wonder who was able to talk mom or dad, or any grown up in your house, to try Ricardo's recipe for making maple toffee? Anyone?

JK/SK Thank you for showing your work and video. You were very busy. Now, let me see who can sing the song from the link I sent you! It is all about Spring! Sing along!