Friday 25 August 2017

BONJOUR ET BIENVENUE À LA RENTRÉE DES CLASSES 2017-18

I know that the summer holidays is coming to an end, and I have been hard at work to prepare the programmes for the students.
Oh, and yes, I manage to find time to visit family in Montréal for a weekend in July. It was really lovely with lots of good food, a little shopping, and speaking FRENCH to my heart's content.
Let's see what is needed for the coming year:

  • a positive attitude
  • being brave and speaking French whenever you can (mistakes are allowed and welcomed).
  • 1-one inch binder to hold all your French material and possessions 😁 Students will decorate their binder during the first week. JK/SK WILL NOT NEED A BINDER, AND SOME OF WORK WILL EITHER BE SENT HOME OR, FILED IN THEIR IB BINDERS.
  • For information on assignments and homework, please visit this blog regularly. I am teaching st TMA on days 2,4,6. of the 6 day schedule.
  • Students may earn house points if they can tell me what the secret code is...I try to change it regularly.
  • Parents, please do not hesitate to contact me at: 
  • Jvilleneuve@themaplesschool.com or jvilleneuve@stjudesacademy.com
That is all for now, enjoy the rest of the summer break, and I look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday, September 5th.