Friday 4 September 2015

NEWS FROM THE FRENCH CORNER

Bonjour à tous!

Welcome back to a brand new and exciting year of French at The Maples!

I look forward to seeing everyone, ready to tackle new challenges. But first, let's take a look at what's new for this year.

The students from grades 1 to 8 will be in charge of supplying their own 1 inch French binder. Any colour will do, BUT, you all know that I like bleu, blanc et rouge. We will discuss this further on the first day of school.

Many of you already know that I have accepted a new challenge and will be going to our sister-school St Jude's Academy (SJA). I will be teaching grades 6 to 12. So, I will be at The Maples on Mondays, Wednesdays and every other Friday. 

All the students, here at The Maples, will receive the same number of hours of French per month, just like before. The classes will be 60 minutes each which will give us more time during class to complete our work.

As you know, I am always available after school and by email at jvilleneuve@themaplesschool.com

See you very soon!
Madame Villeneuve